Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fashion Week Begins!

You know what starts in t-minus 2 days? Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. Oh yes, the time when NY gets run over by toothpick, odd-looking models and editors very serious about fashion, yet all dressed in black. A dream come true. Seriously.

Maybe you don't know this about me. But I Love Fashion. Especially judging fashion. I regularly create Pinterest boards for friends (whether they ask me to or not) telling them what to wear. I make them for myself to, but I can't afford anything I pin. It's a sad, sad existence.


But, previews are out! And therefore my first blog has arrived and will be about... Fall 2013!! Red Valentino's line to be exact. I saw it and shed a *small tear. Beautiful, gorgeous, wish you were here.... aka in my closet. It has a very fairy-tale feel, yet sexy and classy. Sexy, classy fairy-tale. Imagine that now. 


Let's start with some of my favorites:

I'm sure there's a German dominatrix out there COVETING this look.





Ah..... love love love.

To be fair, there were some sad moments:


Maybe if she had a chest, at all.....


when the model looks sad wearing it.......


...and this is when you take a moment of silence.... to remember and appreciate the beauty of the rest of the collection.....

RED VALENTINO TO BE ACQUIRED!!!! Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment